3.22.2011

The Runaways














Yesterday, I listened to Cherry Bomb, The Runaways. Then I looked up their live video and I really attracted by their performance!!
So I downloaded some their songs and then listened all day.
And I feel their fashion style is also so cool!! I'm not sure but maybe it's a kind of glunge style? Anyways their music style is rock, but their styles have tastes of sexy. But it really suite for their looks and their music. Here are some of their pics, I like 2nd,3rd and 6th picture, because they look cool and maybe we can use point of them for our real life.
Until now, I'm not so interested in the movie "The Runaways", but after know a little about them, I really want to watch them now XD !!
In the red lights on the stage, they look so sexy and cool...don't they??

zabelove♥

No comments:

Post a Comment