9.02.2010

still hot in September



Hi :)
It becomes September, so autumn has come in calendar, but Japan is still hot!!!
According to the news this summer is the hottest in last 113 years OMG....
I want to wear autumn outfits but too hot to wear those :(
Day by day, I get something for autumn, so really looking for its becoming cool.

Here are photos, something I made and the photo which I took when I went to Four Seasons Hotel....in rest room :P haha

well, these days I spent a lot of time in my room, it is bored so I think a lot of things like about my future, about life, and about my boyfriend...It sometimes depressed me so I want to go back to school...! If school start it becomes so busy that I will not think a lot ...maybe. But my vacation is 4 more weeks ! So I think I have to plan something fun :D

zabelove

No comments:

Post a Comment